Saturday, September 16, 2006

Conejo Creek

I had an amazing night. First of all, it's always good to see your friends because the first thing out of both andrew and vicki's mouth was, wow andi you look great. But then thinking about my lifestyle and how i'm running a marathon in 2 weeks, and after running more than 20 miles a week, i better look fucking great.

Then we went to Extraordinary Desserts. It is so yummy. We acted all old and professional and shit and got a bottle of wine. We chatted about old times, and new times, and it's just good to be around your roots sometimes. They have made me who I am today.

On another note, I LOVE my Tide pen. Andrew spilled a couple of wine droplets on me and i busted out the pen and voila! no stains on my shirt. hell fucking yeah.

The dessert there was amazing as well. I suggest anyone and everyone to go there.....AND it's reasonably priced.

Then we went to the Princess Pub....forced down another drink cuz we were freaking full by that time.

And here comes the best part of my night.....we went back to andrew's and watched Conejo Creek. For all of you that are unaware, Conejo Creek is a film that was made at the end of my senior year of high school. It has old photos and film clips and it is probably my favorite movie of all time. It surpasses Empire Records. Quote of the night: "Andi, you were the only one in our group with a rack. you and mara." ~andrew

that made me super happy. yay for me and my wonderful boobies.

so yeah.....a perfect night. i love my vassa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home