Sunday, October 08, 2006

I've seen better days...

Not only did I have to work this weekend but I found out one of my friends died in a freak accident. great. then i decided to get my mind off everything and we celebrated andrew's bday which was fun until the drama kicked in and i had to kick people out of andrews house and deal with drunken drama. which i don't mind except i wasn't really in the right frame of mind to be a tolerant person.

today has been a blur. i've cleaned a lot. i've noticed that if i keep busy i kinda forget that anything ever happened. but then it always comes back....and i feel sick to my stomach.

marcus, my sincerest apologies for leaving my phone in andrew's apartment when we went out last night.

andrew, i love you and everything will be okay in the end.

to my dearest departed, i hope you know how loved you were, are, and will always be.

=(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home