Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I really wonder about myself sometimes...

1. I went to look for work shoes because my current shoes make my feet smell. It doesn't help when you take off your shoes and the poor lady bringing you the shoes is down by your feet. so embarassing.

2. I get home and sit down to start studying and i can smell my feet from there. ew, we need to fix this.

3. I step in the bathtub to wash my feet, fully clothed in pj's with the exception of my feet, turn on the water, then out of habit I turn the knob to take a shower. yeah...my clothes we drenched and i laughed at myself.

4. My feet are squeaky clean now.....and so are my pajamas.

5. Dipshit.

1 Comments:

Blogger goofygigglygirl said...

ha! i was wondering why your pjs were hanging on the shower rod this morning =)

8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home