Thursday, October 19, 2006

Eff You Credit Card Companies

I'm irritated.

I remember trying to get my very first credit card and no one would except my application. Ok, what the fuck I have a steady job and I make decent money yet you aren't going to let me have a freaking credit card?

And this one was the best....one company wouldn't let me get a credit card because I had no previous credit. WELL YEAH you fuckers won't give me a goddamn card.

So, I got one of those "pre-qualified" papers in the mail saying hi sign up for our credit card. I decide that I probably should have another one so I go online and fill in the application. After I've filled everything out, it says I'm sorry we regret to inform you that we're not going to give you one and we can't explain the reasons why.

you fuckers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home