Sunday, October 22, 2006

Life is about to get GREAT again. (note the sarcasm)

At times in my life, I enjoy being pathetic. For instance, I ate at the mission this, well, afternoon, and then i continued to lay on my couch for the remainder of the day. i got up for three reasons: get a cup of water, go pee, and run to the phone in my bedroom. I watched three movies and would be four except the fourth one was going to scare the shit out of me and i kinda want a good night sleep. I think to make myself feel better for not going for a run i watched action packed movies - mummy returns, blade, and the matrix. i definitely got my workout watching all those swords fights and shit.

what really made me laugh was when i decided to watch the movies i was laying on the couch and the remotes were not in my sight. so i call to jenny and not only does she put the first movie in but she hands me the first remote that is above my head and i can't see and then hands me the second which is on the floor right below me. honestly, i'm not sure if i could be any lazier. i think it stems back to junior year when i would talk on aim and then i'd ask rose to get me something from the kitchen when i was by far the closer person. but i've had some amazing roomies that make my laziness excel.

i guess i'm not extremely lazy. i was up at 7am on saturday morning and then i didn't go to bed until 3am. it was a long ass day....driving to LA, funeral, driving to sister's apt in laguna niguel, driving back to SD in bloody traffic, and then proceeding to drink a crapload and go to maloney's with the girls. yeah no wonder i'm fucking exhausted.

warning:
studying will resume on tuesday and i will have no life. no more marathon training, no more drinking (ok let's keep it real, minimal drinking), and no eating. basically i'm going to be a skinny, nonmuscular, smart girl.

crap....i hear jenny watching saw in the background....

i'm gonna go watch it despite my reasonable judgment. fucking nightmares...

1 Comments:

Blogger goofygigglygirl said...

when i walked into the living room this morning, it was really dark. shamu was sitting on the couch at a weird angle, i saw him out of the corner of my eye, and i almost screamed. yeah, just a LITTLE jumpy.

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home