Saturday, November 11, 2006

I'm 110% right now

FRIDAY:

It was the day we were going to celebrate my birthday. We, as in me, jenny, joan, & christine, took our celebratory shot before walking to miguels. We also ate a little funfetti before we went too.

We ate, we played apples to apples, and we walked to Captain's Quarters. Speaking of which, for my bday joan gave me a sign that says captain's quarters and it has a skull on it. It's spectacular. And jenny gave me Edward Scissorhands (widescreen!). yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

The quarters provided a LOT of free alcohol. and jenny played "love & affection" by nelson. that's right...if you know that song....you're almost as cool as pam. on pam's myspace she has a song by stacey Q. that's even crazier than nelson. i love it.

I decided to go to PB with christine and her group of friends. I'm buzzed at this point in time. We go to this new club on garnet....Johnny V. or maybe it's Johnny Q. i don't remember. but it was a really fun club. clean. so christine bought me a shot of tequila. and good tequila not the cheap shit. so the bartender put like a tablespoon of salt of the shot glass. so i licked the ginormous amount of salt, took my shot, and put a lime in my mouth. oh god...stomach was turning. salt is making my feel sick. i tell christine i'll be right back. i walk to the bathroom...look at the enormously long line, walk up to the front of the line, ask the girl if i can go before her, she takes one look at me and my ill looking face and she asks if i'm going to be sick, i say yes, and i go in the next stall and start vomitting everywhere. luckily i made it in the toilet....at least i think so. but i finish and walk out of the bathroom and i'm good to go. i have another drink to get rid of the disgusting taste in my mouth. the first time i've ever puked and rallied. i was quite impressed with myself.

so the bar closes and poor christine had boy drama so i didn't want to shove her in a cab. so i call nick. i love that kid. no questions, he comes and picks our drunk asses up and takes us back to our place.

SATURDAY:

woke up and with a little headache. christine and i went to dennys, i dropped her off at home, and then i sat down on my couch, watched and episode of daria, and passed out until 5pm. so worthless.

i decided to finally get up, took a shower, got dressed, and drove to brent's housewarming party. i freaking LOVE the people from my work. they are a riot and a half. stacey brought the diet coke and captain morgan (the usual). I am so lucky. the people from my work are genuinely nice and naturally funny. so i hung out there and got some free food.

on my way home i called a bunch of people to see if they wanted to hang out and watch a movie....but that kinda backfired.

well nicks here...so it's time to watch shaun of the dead.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

. . . and Shaun of the Dead was AWESOME, because I picked it and I am awesome.

Ed: Why do we have to go get Liz?!?

Shaun: BECAUSE I LOVE HER!!!

Ed: (dejectedly)Alright . . . GAY!!

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home