Sunday, November 05, 2006

Remember, Remember the 5th of November

if you know what that's from i love you.

FRIDAY:
was one of the longest days ever. comp'd some time and went jewelry shopping at so good jewelry with raylene. good times.

went to dinner with christine. i hadn't seen her in like over 6 months. she's the cutest thing ever.

came home and helped jenny pack. nick helped.

SATURDAY:
took jenny to the airport at the buttcrack of dawn. went back to bed. woke up to a phone call by jenny. drove back to the airport to drop off her passport. went back to bed.

studied ALLLLLLLLLL day. no joke. there was a break to eat a thanksgiving goodness at shelter island. walked home and studied again. it didn't stop until 9pm when it was time to get ready to go to a costume party.

went to vons to pick up some jager (god knows it's not for me). went to andre's dressed as a quote unquote naughty schoolgirl. met his girlfriend, who is the cutest thing ever, and hung out with a bunch of wasted people. i loved it. i think it was maybe an hour later that it finally hit me and i was sooooooooooo tired and i was ready to go.

went home.....alone.

SUNDAY:
it was hard to wake up this morning...but i did and i started studying. i may be skinny now but i freaking have NO energy. i studied for several hours and then took a nap.

i decided to get some exercise and hopefully that would rejuvenate me enough to study some more. played a pick-up game of soccer and boy was i out of shape. of well.

oh i stopped at walgreens on the way to the game and when i was getting back in my car i was looking in my purse for something and this fucking broad next to me opens her car door and just lets it swing open with no thought that maybe a car is next to her. her door hits my passenger side and she proceeds to go in her car, not realizing that i'm in my car and she didn't even look to see if she left a dent in my door. oh my god you fucking bitch! then as i'm staring at her in compete awe she finally looks over at me and gives me a little smirk. oh no you didn't. karma is going to bite that bitch in the ass and i'm going to laugh. whore.

on the way home i had a craving for an orange chicken bowl from usd. how funny....and i totally got one. and a brownie. so yummy.

now i'm watching can't hardly wait.

time to study...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home