Wednesday, November 08, 2006

It's okay, I speak blonde

My work had a work photo...and i may have blogged about it, I don't remember. But the photographer was a jackass and when he was placing all of us in a nice order, he looks at me and he says, "it's okay, i speak blonde." he was trying to be funny. everyone just goes "oooooh burn." so unprofessional. he made some other inappropriate comments but he started with me.

I don't think I'll have anyone say that to me anytime soon....the blonde is gone. i used to think that i looked better as a blonde but now i'm not so sure. I'll have to get everyone's opinion.

Also, it's really expensive to stay blonde. honestly...with roots growing out and everything you go to your hair place once a month and shell out a gazillion dollars. I am over that shit (well until i get sick of my dark hair).

You know that I appreciate honest opinions...so don't just be nice when you see me. Tell me what you really think.

Thanks!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does that mean I speak Mexican?

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home