Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Serious breakdown.

It's all the little things that started to piss me off and now i lost it. I got teary-eyed yesterday at work because of frustration and today i full on lost it and started crying. i went to the ladies room and couldn't stop. then, with my luck, we have monthly birthday cake today so i had to go in the kitchen with bright red eyes and a bright red face and have everyone sing happy birthday to me. honestly...it's just my luck.

you look back on it and think, why didn't you hold yourself together? but sometimes you just can't help it. and i couldn't.

i walk in the kitchen and a couple people were like, are you alright? and i'm fighting to hold back more tears and brushing it off. i know i've said this before but when i'm flustered, anxious, nervous, etc my neck turns red....usually in splotches. not this time...my entire neck was BRIGHT red. it outlined my necklace which actually looked really funny.

but it's always good to know that people of a higher status than you freak out as well. a girl who has been at our firm for awhile ran into me in the bathroom when i couldn't stop crying and she's just like, one of those days huh? so girls understand. which is helpful.

there was something good that came out of work and it wasn't work related. alex comes up to me and she's like, so my friend kyle wants to meet you. and i'm like, what! i guess she showed him a picture of me and then he was asking her what i was like and whatnot. so that made me giggle.

i have a indoor game in 3 hours and i kinda just want to take a nap. i've had a really emotionally draining day

...and it sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home