Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Nike cleats, you suck.

So I can't really complain because i got my shitty nike cleats for free...but they have given me nothing but problems. I have had them for two years now, and for those two years i randomly get blisters. you think they would've been broken in by now. you fucking cleats.

the best is when you get a blister and then you hop in the shower and it stings like no other. that happened to me about a half hour ago.

i need to resort back to adidas cleats. copas....the only way to go. they are the most attractive cleat and the most comfortable. i miss my copas.

tonite was fun. i played soccer with a bunch of guys on an actual grass field. it's been a loooong time since i've done that. i don't mind playing with guys, for the most part i can hold my own....what i do mind is when guys won't pass it to me. i try to have an unbias opinion. there are three types of players:

1. the players who dribble all the time and never pass anyway. (i don't take offense that they won't pass it to me cuz they're dumb in the first place)

2. the players who dribble at the right time and pass at the right time. (i love you people.)

3. the players that dribble too much because they don't want to pass it to a girl or someone who sucks. (i will take some serious offense if you don't pass me the ball. i probably have better skills than half the guys i play with. pass me the fucking ball.)

i swear to god this guy wasn't passing me the ball because he thinks i suck. i was getting really pissed. fine...go ahead and dribble and lose the ball and look like a bad player..i don't give a shit about you anyway.

so yeah...it was good to get out some aggression....not to mention there were some cute guys out there....

oh...funny thing. there was this ball that went somewhat high in the air and i trapped it with my chest and i heard a couple of guys go "OHHHHHHHHH" like they were thinking it hurt me or they were surprised or something. but it really made me laugh. silly boys...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a boy myself I concur that yes, boys are indeed stupid.

I bought your birthday present today; I know you thought I forgot but I didn't, I just had no money.

I also found this and this and I thoughtt you would enjoy them.

4:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a boy myself I concur that yes, boys are indeed stupid.

I bought your birthday present today; I know you thought I forgot but I didn't, I just had no money.

I also found this and this and I thoughtt you would enjoy them.

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home